1
This blog would be the my official "about me" section of my blog because the "about me" section given by blogspot does not meet my fulfillment.

Age: 16 :-p
Gender: Female
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Zodiac Year: Dog
Industry: I'm sure I don't know
Occupation: Artist
Locatoin: Undisclosed, Philippines

Chenilen is like Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Chenilen is the reincarnation of Ferdinand Marcos, ruler and rightful president/prime minister or queen of war freak dota infested boxer laying land Philippines, defender of spratlys' island, and conqueror of Japan. Chenilen is eklavu.

Likes: Nice shoes, paintings on walls, childrens, bonsai, books, adapter, nail polish, brandy, videos of my enemies having scandalous moments with a hamster, 3 hamster, comment on my blog, facebook likes, retweets, and followers.

Dislikes: willie revil ( I cannot even write his name because I am shaking with anger. I wish he would donate on my blog, I could feel better.

Other Interests:
  • Spamming on forums about my make or brick blog, yeah, it can also be written as makeorbrick or any word with a link to my blog
  • Ang Pao (with money)
  • Mirror
  • Taking bribes
  • Giving bribes
  • Blogging?
  • Polishing utensils
Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump("I'm not a smart man... but I know what loves is" Best horror ever!!)

Favorite Music: Kiddie Grinder - Marilyn Manson, Prison song- System of a Down

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. hei bakit naman walang comment dito. . .hehe I should write one para magkaron. . .nice one. .

    ReplyDelete

 
Top