2
I don't know where to start other than with you, since you had a little luck. I have what I think is the same Gpad WM8650 M009G as you. I can't get mine to scan for networks. Everything else seems to be OK. I'm not sure what you all are talking about when you talk about "options" Any help would be much appreciated.
-panmaker

are you sure its me? i have a bly7o6f V1 :)

anyway, what do you mean by "can't get mine to scan for networks" does it auto shut off? show "unable to scan"? or just cant see networks?

if auto shutdown / unable to scan for networks:

1. first, choose option for your apad, then go to sdcard/firmwareinstall/ packages/ fs_patch/root_patch/lib/modules/2.6.32.9-default/ and DELETE rt3070.ko if you see one. flash apad, after flashing, reboot once, try wifi

2. first, choose option for your apad, then go to sdcard/firmwareinstall/ packages/ fs_patch/root_patch/lib/modules/2.6.32.9-default/ and PUT rt3070.ko if you dont see it, and only after you tried the 1st option I told you and failed.

if it just cant scan for networks:

1. are you sure there's a nearby wifi signal :P
-len

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. I'm sorry I thought I read that you had a Gpad. I am getting a message stating that it is unable to scan for networks. I do have WiFi within my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then do the fix from "if auto shutdown / unable to scan for networks:"

    by the way, rt3070.ko can be found on uberoids installer you have downloaded. Its on changer_files folder :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top