4
Hi! I just bought this tablet from ebay and i want to root it because market is not working and i cannot install applications. I found this Universal Uberoid WM8650 1.5.5 HoneyCombMOD v10.1 but i don't know how to recognize my tablet. What number do i must select in CHANGER when i prepare my sd card ? I tested with number 2 because number 1 shows me that boot screen from honeycomb and then i wait 10 -15 minutes and nothing happens. With rom from number 2, my tablet is working without Sound and touch screen and i think i selected the wrong number when i prepared sd card for flashing. The box from tablet came with black text "MID" not with green text and the led is Green when using and when charging is red. I don't know if vibrate option is available for this tablet. Please give me a solution (What ROM do i must install for this tablet to work in good condition?) Thanks for help!
-marius240288

Most important thing to consider in flashing your apad with uberoid is the option on changer.bat
You might brick your tablet if you choose wrong options. But you can use any option as long as its for the same sized tablet. If you have a 7 inch tablet, you can safely try 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, and 38. I know its too many to try but I tell you, its worth it :) you might want to read this post: How do I know when it's the right rom option
-len

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. SO I CAN SAFELY TRY ALL THOSE NUMBER HEY!!!!! DICK FUCKING BRICKED MY TABLET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might brick your tablet if you choose wrong options. But you can use any option as long as its for the SAME SIZED TABLET. If you have a 7(SEVEN)inch tablet, you can safely try 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, and 38. NOT ALL NUMBERS, JUST THE NUMBER I GAVE. Can't you follow a simple instruction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but ist not work for all 7" WM8650 tablet, I tried every option for the 7" and is bricket from the first option(screen only light up no starting), by upgrade i have always the same error; cannot upgrade kernel-nand, Failed to mount Android-data partition

    Explain that

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not error on option selection, your nand is corrupted, its unwritable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top