I am working on a MID M806B which hadn't been able to download applications from the market place (which, according to online forums, is a widely known issue). I mistakenly went by someone else's incorrect online forum instructions and downloaded the wrong ROM onto the device. It now loads to the "Uberoid" screen, but that is as far as it goes.
Just as a note, I flash ROMS to phones as a hobby to help friends and family, so I am somewhat familiar with the process. With this being such an unknown device, though, I am having a very difficult time finding any online leads or assistance.
I thank you in advance for your assistance and look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for writing, here is the uberoid v11 beta 3 link your looking for http://www.mediafire.com/?q4owzz43eh84yra
About the stuck Uberoid screen, I think you flashed its with a wrong OPTION, what option have you tried?
Try this option numbers:
Option 6 or 15 or 42
And about the market problem, I'm not really sure what problem you have got, but
try this market cache trick:
or this trick:
2. Go to Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running
3. Press "Market"
4. Press "Clear cache" (do not clear data)
5. Press "Force stop"
6. Return to "Settings \ Applications \ Manage \ Running"
7. Press "Google Services Framework"
8. Press "Clear Data"
9. Press "Force Stop"
10. Start Google Market, it must give an error
11. Reboot, once back Market should work, if it gives an error it could need another minute to work
12. Test the access, search Skype on the market, it should return 400+ results including the original Skype and google's apps like maps / streetview / docs and skype
Flash your stuck uberoid tablet again with option 6, do the clear market cache trick, use test, your tablet, find any bugs? if no, your done, if you find any bugs, like not working touchscreen or something, flash again with other option (15), clear cache, test... and so on :)