The best racing games is also now on android, play Need for Speed: Shift on your Galaxy Y, customise your car, upgrade your engine, put nitrous, racing game on android is never been this fun, gameplay is really easy, you control it via accelerometer, just like driving a real car, only faster, and safer :) You do not need to have a car to race, you only need your Android phone and play Need for Speed: Shift
Need for Speed: Shift
To make it work on your Samsung Galaxy Y :
- Install Chainfire3D
- Download Need for Speed: Shift installer
- Download Gangstar SD DATA FILES
- Install the APK file
- Uncompress the SD DATA FILES and put it on "SDcard/Android/data/com.eamobile.nfsshift_na_wf"
- Open Chainfire3D and and open 'Default OpenGL Settings' and tick 'Reduce Texture Quality' and open 'Use Plugin' (Just Below the 'Reduce Texture Quality' tab) and select 'QUALCOMM'
- Minimize Chainfire 3D
- Open the game.
- The game will freeze when you start the race, you will not see black screen but you will hear car sounds.
- Now press the lock button to lock the phone, then again press it to unlock.
- Once you unlock the phone the game will be in the pause menu.
- Now just press the back arrow on the top left of the screen to resume the game. Enjoy